Kite Victers channel added on Sun Direct

• Thread starter nandu26
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 30
  • Views: Views 7,792
TN Government should push for it.
Kerala government wrote to and discussed with DTHs to get VICTERS channel added. Corporate companies would not offend governments on such requests.
Can you please share the package detsils of this channel in sun direct bro? Though I don't know Malayalam, but when they will talk about English as a subject that can't be in Malayalam I suppose. Kindly share the price of this channel. I am ready to subscribe it as I really want to know how English is taught in Kerala boards as I am myself a teacher by profession. In my package, HD Bengali A1 Pack it is showing unsubscribed.

Can you please share the package detsils of this channel in sun direct bro? Though I don't know Malayalam, but when they will talk about English as a subject that can't be in Malayalam I suppose. Kindly share the price of this channel. I am ready to subscribe it as I really want to know how English is taught in Kerala boards as I am myself a teacher by profession. In my package, HD Bengali A1 Pack it is showing unsubscribed.
It is officially a FTA channel. SUN should provide it to all or at least enable it for those who ask for it.

I would recommend you to manually add the channel from a-la-carte option in the Sun Direct website or mobile app. Or you can watch the classes from Kite Victers website or YouTube channel as well.

I would recommend you to manually add the channel from a-la-carte option in the Sun Direct website or mobile app. Or you can watch the classes from Kite Victers website or YouTube channel as well.
Ala carte option not yet activated it seems

Sun direct added Kite Victers channel. You will find it as the last channel under Malayalam category.

Victers is the education channel of the Kerala Government. Online school started today.
Availability new set top box only

Kite Victers channel, LCN 240, will only be available on Malayalam SD & HD Packs (All Malayalam Packs) free of cost. However, other customer may activate the channel free of cost by calling 044 44676767, like I did:
dhcw6e6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock