KKW Offer 12th to 14th August 2016.

uru said:
I have only 50 ₹ balance in account can I activate this add on

Yes, you can.. they would deduct only 1 RS from your account. Also HD channels is based on your Base Pack.. If it's Flexi, you won't be getting any HD channels..

id_866 said:
i am in south silver lite pack.getting these channels only.sun tv, sun music, nat geo wild, fox life, gemini hd.sports channels not available.

You have to be minimum in South Silver Sports to get the corresponding sports channels in HD

Am using South silver pack, when I give a missed call, recieved a message like this '' Dear Customer, To Activate this Service on your account request you to contact our Customer Care 07355873558. Inconvenience is deeply regretted."... Hoping Some one can help me to rectify this issue asap

manu85 said:
Am using South silver pack, when I give a missed call, recieved a message like this '' Dear Customer, To Activate this Service on your account request you to contact our Customer Care 07355873558. Inconvenience is deeply regretted."... Hoping Some one can help me to rectify this issue asap

You can call to 18001806000
TOLLFREE number of CC

& Ask them to add the KKW HD ADD-ON

Thanks Bro... I call cc, in South silver pack we can get only 4hd channels that belongs to sun ☀ network, or upgrade the package to South sports pack, can get 21hd channels @1rs for one month after one month should pay extra RS. 175 for these HD add-ons

manu85 said:
Thanks Bro... I call cc, in South silver pack we can get only 4hd channels that belongs to sun ☀ network, or upgrade the package to South sports pack, can get 21hd channels @1rs for one month after one month should pay extra RS. 175 for these HD add-ons

You should be getting 13 HD channels bro.. Not 4... You should be getting Star Plus/Zee TV/Sony/NGC/Nick as well...

You can refer the same in the below link.

Super Gold Packages - HD Channel Packs - DTH Services - Videocon D2H

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock