KKW Offer 12th to 14th August 2016.

Saj 007

Contributor
Reaction score
KKW Offer for 12th to 14th August 2016
HD add-on @ 1rupee for 1 month ...
To activate give a missed call on 8467996060

f4db4d77809d7f5d185ef1274f7ef962.jpg

Could you pls tell, after one month how much they will charge for these channels and is this offer is applicable for SD Customers also? Is this offer has any locking period?

Need a help:

1. If i upgrade to New Diamond Pack and than subscribe to HD Addon and later again downgrade to Super Gold Pack than whether still i will got HD Channels which are not in Super Gold HD Pack?

2. Whether after activating HD Addon corresponding SD channels will not available?

Ronak Shah said:
Need a help:

1. If i upgrade to New Diamond Pack and than subscribe to HD Addon and later again downgrade to Super Gold Pack than whether still i will got HD Channels which are not in Super Gold HD Pack?

2. Whether after activating HD Addon corresponding SD channels will not available?

For your,

Q1) I don't think you can downgrade on the same month. As per the new policy Only One upgrade/downgrade will be allowed. Once you've upgraded,then you need to wait min 30 days and only then you can downgrade.

Q2) I'm not 100% sure.. But I think you should get those corresponding SD channels as well.. coa Now I don't see that warning msg that "corresponding SD channels cease to exist" in the D2H website anymore

1.all these channels for 1 rupee or each channel cost 1 rupee per month?
2.which pack this applicable?
pls tell

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock