KKW Offer | 20th-22nd April 2018 | HD Hindi Entertainment Add-On

• Thread starter IndiaN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 30
  • Views: Views 4,570
I asked this because you said you are not facing this problem.

Everyone else is facing this problem.I don't think there is anyone who is successful in activating KKW offer for 1 rupee from the past four weeks.

They are charging the original price of the addon i.e Rs 50 or RS 30 INSTEAD of Rs 1 even after telling them to add KKW offer.This happened to me twice in the last 4 weeks even after I had specifically stressed on the word KKW on the phone.So I stopped activating this offer since then.

Videocond2h customers here the ache din!

I asked this because you said you are not facing this problem.

Everyone else is facing this problem.I don't think there is anyone who is successful in activating KKW offer for 1 rupee from the past four weeks.

They are charging the original price of the addon i.e Rs 50 or RS 30 INSTEAD of Rs 1 even after telling them to add KKW offer.This happened to me twice in the last 4 weeks even after I had specifically stressed on the word KKW on the phone.So I stopped activating this offer since then.
I have not activated as I am having HD access for a year...Shen I activated this offer in February I wasn't cheated...:eek:k:

I have been also activated this KKW offer by calling customer service but I received message Add on is available on for a monthly price of Rs.42+/- (+18% GST Extra).
no KKW mentioned in the message.

Can anyone help me how much price charges for these channels by d2h.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock