KKW Offer | 20th-22nd April 2018 | HD Hindi Entertainment Add-On

• Thread starter IndiaN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 30
  • Views: Views 4,563
This is not the first time they cheated me..They charged weekend offer at normal price so many times even through calling CC..

Contacted CC,No use as they are hiding their mistake..Not only for me they are cheating all d2h users..

This is not the first time they cheated me..They charged weekend offer at normal price so many times even through calling CC..
This is serious concern and all D2H users are facing this including me. D2h should rectify the technical problem in the server and should stop fooling customers.But they are not doing that.Customer Care Busy. No Replies at FB and Twitter. What the Hell is going on? @Vishnu777 i think you are a distributor So why don't you put these things in the ears of Nodal Officer or may be some official person to get it correct.

@Rahul Shaw I am not any distributor of Videocon d2h.I can't tell it to nodal officer that some people are having this error because thay will ask that if I am also facing this problem.I am not facing this problem.I am not getting any channel addition news as a distributor.I gets it from other sources.If you have a complaint then file it.I have already told the members not to opt for it if they are having this problem.

@Rahul Shaw I am not any distributor of Videocon d2h.I can't tell it to nodal officer that some people are having this error because thay will ask that if I am also facing this problem.I am not facing this problem.I am not getting any channel addition news as a distributor.I gets it from other sources.If you have a complaint then file it.I have already told the members not to opt for it if they are having this problem.
Dude,are you successful in adding this week's KKW Offer for 1 rupee ?
can you add a screenshot of it (only if you don't have any problem with it) ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock