KKW offer | 4th-6th May | Music Mantra Add-on

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 2,347
Got cheated again.
called CC and asked her to activate this 10 minutes back.She activated and due date reduced from 20th august to 11th august.
31914113 1687413674676300 3548585890731261952 n

Thanks for updating us. I have also stopped using Re.1 kkw offers.

May I know which base package you are using ? since you said due date reduced from 20th aug to 11th aug. and that package cost Rs.30.
so it reduced 9 days from your due date, so your per day cost comes like Rs 3.40/- or maybe I am wrong pardon my ignorance.

Last edited:
I have also not cheated yet. Last week also I have activated KKW English Entertainment Add-on. My due date was as it is. On an average I am activating 2 KKW add-on every month from beginning but never get cheated.

and if your due date is reduced than what customer care is telling?

Last edited:

Thanks for updating us. I have also stopped using Re.1 kkw offers.

May I know which base package you are using ? since you said due date reduced from 20th aug to 11th aug. and that package cost Rs.30.
so it reduced 9 days from your due date, so your per day cost comes like Rs 3.40/- or maybe I am wrong pardon my ignorance.
9 days over the next 3 months. That's 1 rupee per day.

Answer me...

Last week also I have told you to not activate KKW offer then also why are you activating it again?

After activation comes against me...
Bro with all due respect, why should anyone listen to you if you don't represent videocon d2h in any manner possible ?
And secondly i am not coming against you,
I am just pointing out since you didn't ever even came anywhere near to activating this add-on,there isn't a chance you can get cheated,so there is no point in you arguing "I have not been cheated".
Hope you can understand what I conveyed above.
Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock