Breaking KTV HD added lcn 757 by airtel

Next Airtel start Zee Tamil HD for long waiting list like ktv hd . I hope they don't add soon like k TV hd

Its a medical miracle, dont know how this happened. Lot of guys moved out/thinking of moving out of Airtel due to the unavailability of KTV HD. This is most talked/requested channel not only by tamil customers but all the customers across the country that might have made this possible.

Its a medical miracle, dont know how this happened. Lot of guys moved out/thinking of moving out of Airtel due to the unavailability of KTV HD. This is most talked/requested channel not only by tamil customers but all the customers across the country that might have made this possible.
True, I moved to TS for the sake of KTV HD, six months back...

I'm in Infinity pack. But not getting KTV HD anymore. Can some one confirm please ?

I'm in Infinity pack. But not getting KTV HD anymore. Can some one confirm please ?

Free preview period over bro it'll take some time to get added to packs,So we have to wait for sometime.I activated Infinity pack only today are you getting tamil movie service Channel Thangathirai??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock