Good News Kulfi Kumar Baajewala | Mon-Fri 8:30 pm | Star Plus

This Week monday to friday 8:00-8:30 Adbhut ganeshmahotsav and As usual 8:30 kulfi. Next Week Kulfi will Air 1 hour 8-9 and then from 25th 8pm Kasautii zindagi kay start
My bad. I only saw 9pm earlier on, not 8 to 9

They should give 45 min. to both KKB & MKRL.

Sikandar got to know that he himself is Kullfi's father
Sattu will decide to meet Sikandar and tell him the truth and very soon Sikandar will meet Sattu and get the biggest shock of his life. Finally, Sattu will reveal to Sikandar that Kulfi is his and Nimrat’s daughter.
YAY!! The wait is over finally, it happened Sikandar will unite with Kulfi as her father
I don't think plot updates should be posted here. Only timing changes and mahaepisode updates should be posted here. Moderators correct me if it is needed.

Sikandar got to know that he himself is Kullfi's father
Sattu will decide to meet Sikandar and tell him the truth and very soon Sikandar will meet Sattu and get the biggest shock of his life. Finally, Sattu will reveal to Sikandar that Kulfi is his and Nimrat’s daughter.
YAY!! The wait is over finally, it happened Sikandar will unite with Kulfi as her father
We know the story already as it's bengali version is already shown by us.
He accepts Kulfi, then again separation and then leap will be happened.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock