Laal Singh Chaddha | Aamir Khan, Kareena Kapoor, Naga Chaitanya

Bro anyone can Express his / her views on a particular topic. You are not able to understand the mentality of this person . Go and watch PK again . Try to point out some scenes where he has literally made joke of a religion.

Go through this as well 👇🏻

Source
So what does this have do with this movie? For political post there is a thread in OnlyTech. Feel free to express your opinions there. This is a thread for updates and discussion about the movie.

Bro anyone can Express his / her views on a particular topic. You are not able to understand the mentality of this person . Go and watch PK again . Try to point out some scenes where he has literally made joke of a religion.

Go through this as well 👇🏻

Source
Please stop spreading hate on dream dth we all know that LSC will be a flop and you're spending the boycott thing This is not good

Please stop spreading hate on dream dth we all know that LSC will be a flop and you're spending the boycott thing This is not good
Where did I mention Boycott ??? . Read my posts again . I am not watching it . If u want to , then please have fun .

aHmrlYA.png

Source

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock