Laal Singh Chaddha | Aamir Khan, Kareena Kapoor, Naga Chaitanya

Nothing like that. These films are flop because of poor story line/direction. More ever the films are released on OTT within one month. Then why to go to cinema to waste your time? Pay high ticket price and sky rocket 🚀 food price in multiplexed?

That's why it will be also flop.

Will stop saying this again and again if you don't like this movie then don't watch it @iDJ handle this situation
And if u don't like our post , kindly report it 👍🏻 . Secondly the movie itself is a joke . What sort of PK acting is he doing ??? . He just made fun of Tom Hanks . That's It !!!!!

Last edited:
Did you watched an unreleased movie?
The trailer is itself unbearable. Why to torture ourself after spending hard earned money . Instead I'll go and book an OYO room in a Hill Station, that will be cheaper than this movie 's ticket.

The trailer is itself unbearable. Why to torture ourself after spending hard earned money . Instead I'll go and book an OYO room in a Hill Station, that will be cheaper than this movie 's ticket.
Time is kind of precious as much as money. Why waste hard earned time spreading unnecessary hatred?

Time is kind of precious as much as money. Why waste hard earned time spreading unnecessary hatred?
Bro anyone can Express his / her views on a particular topic. You are not able to understand the mentality of this person . Go and watch PK again . Try to point out some scenes where he has literally made joke of a religion.

Go through this as well 👇🏻

Source

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock