Good News Lakshmi Ghar Aayi | Mon-Fri | 8:00pm | Star Bharat & Disney Plus Hotstar

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 78
  • Views: Views 9,370
Do you like laxmi ghar aayi FYI it's My mom's favourite show
Yes I like it's concept. It's not like ordinary show it has potential but sadly people don't like to watch these kind of show which is entertaining and based on good concept. Best part is that it will shut down soon as it's Star Bharat 🤠

Star Bharat have more savdhan India viewers... otherwise they are almost same in ratings like &tv

Star One was far better than life ok and star bharat. Star one was youth channel in our time the great Indian laughter challenge dil mil gaye, geet sab se hui parayee and special squad was successful shows.

Star One was a contemporary channel of its time period if it was present today it would have been one of the most successful youth channel. But Star Bharat is a whole downgrade, its content doesnt give the vibes that we're living in 2021. I cant stand by Star Bharat content it makes me feel regressive.

Yes I like it's concept. It's not like ordinary show it has potential but sadly people don't like to watch these kind of show which is entertaining and based on good concept. Best part is that it will shut down soon as it's Star Bharat 🤠

I wanted Lakshmi Ghar Aayi for Star Plus. Its the bad fate of this show that it had to end up on this terrible channel.

Star One was a contemporary channel of its time period if it was present today it would have been one of the most successful youth channel. But Star Bharat is a whole downgrade, its content doesnt give the vibes that we're living in 2021. I cant stand by Star Bharat content it makes me feel regressive.
Next Saturday Star Bharat will celebrate observe its 4th anniversary. When it launched, it was quite popular and was on DDFD too (but mind you, Life OK was infinitely better). It even had a singing reality show called Om Shanti Om where people sang bhajans in front of a live audience. Star Bharat was actually one of the most popular channels in the country until its removal from DDFD in 2019, which sent it to its current state of damaged beyond repair.

was actually one of the most popular channels in the country
If you consider popularity based on ratings, I will disagree. Except Radha Krishna no other show was successful. Even if today andtv goes on DDFD It's ratings will increase but that will not mean channel is popular.

I feel pushing channel on DDFD was just a strategy so that STAR Officials can say to stakeholders both our Hindi GECs are performing well. The reality was visible after it's removal from DDFD.

Both andtv and Star Bharat are performing similarly except that Star Bharat gets additional audience of saavdhan india.

On the other hand, with tera mera sath rahe I expect some urban audience will shift towards star bharat and this can be a good opportunity to improve channel further with launching good content.

Star Bharat have more savdhan India viewers... otherwise they are almost same in ratings like &tv
Oh come on Star Bharat only air 3 shows fresh episode and it's double the rating of & TV.
Star Bharat is the only reason why DDFreeDish is having channel like Dangal, Ishara, upcoming Aazad, even regional like ZEE Ganga etc. which are giving fresh shows.
I cant stand by Star Bharat content it makes me feel regressive
Which show give you feel that Star Bharat 3 original out of 2 are worth watching. Radhakrishn and LGA.
Even if today andtv goes on DDFD It's ratings will increase
For your kind information ZEE Anmol and Big Magic both telecast many & TV show and surprisingly none of them are popular in front of other DDFreeDish channel program.
Where as if you look at show line-up of Star Bharat from starting it was good. Nimki Mukhiya, Mushkan, Kaal Bhairav Rahasya, Jiji Maa, Kya Haal Mr. Panchal, etc.

Last edited:
Yes it's one of the underrated show of Star bharat and pratigya 2 also

Star Bharat is the only reason why DDFreeDish is having channel like Dangal, Ishara, upcoming Aazad, even regional like ZEE Ganga etc. which are giving fresh shows.
What do you mean by only reason? Ishara and Dangal are successful because of Star Bharat’s failure?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock