Good News Lakshmi Ghar Aayi | Mon-Fri | 8:00pm | Star Bharat & Disney Plus Hotstar

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 78
  • Views: Views 9,397
What do you mean by only reason? Ishara and Dangal are successful because of Star Bharat’s failure?
Because of its addition TV industry got to know the power of DDFreeDish, and after its removal Dangal become new platform for viewers. Similarly, Ishara now knows how to play in GEC.

Because of its addition TV industry got to know the power of DDFreeDish, and after its removal Dangal become new platform for viewers. Similarly, Ishara now knows how to play in GEC.
They realized the value when BARC started giving rural ratings. STAR basically used it to get success on GEC which was unable to tap urban audience.

Oh come on Star Bharat only air 3 shows fresh episode and it's double the rating of & TV.

Star Bharat is the only reason why DDFreeDish is having channel like Dangal, Ishara, upcoming Aazad, even regional like ZEE Ganga etc. which are giving fresh shows.

Which show give you feel that Star Bharat 3 original out of 2 are worth watching. Radhakrishn and LGA.

For your kind information ZEE Anmol and Big Magic both telecast many & TV show and surprisingly none of them are popular in front of other DDFreeDish channel program.
Where as if you look at show line-up of Star Bharat from starting it was good. Nimki Mukhiya, Mushkan, Kaal Bhairav Rahasya, Jiji Maa, Kya Haal Mr. Panchal, etc.
NK7ulf2.jpg

Double the ratings?

NK7ulf2.jpg

Double the ratings?
He meant GRP wise. And the reason behind more GRP is saavdhan india repeats.
For your kind information ZEE Anmol and Big Magic both telecast many & TV show and surprisingly none of them are popular in front of other DDFreeDish channel program.
Yes I know
And shows like gangaa, agniphera got good ratings.

They realized the value when BARC started giving rural ratings. STAR basically used it to get success on GEC which was unable to tap urban audience.
BARC started calculating rating for rural audience way back in 2015 and channel was launched in 2017.
Remember ZEEL jump a lot when Star launched its first fresh shows GEC on DDFreeDish?

If rating were that good why channel struggling in chart?
On DD Free dish I meant.
BARC started calculating rating for rural audience way back in 2015 and channel was launched in 2017.
Yes. So these figures are enough to show value of DDFD. Why industry will wait till launch of Star Bharat to understand the value.

Remember ZEEL jump a lot when Star launched its first fresh shows GEC on DDFreeDish?
Please elaborate

JbreqEM.jpg

I guess Saathiya and Ramayan working for its rating too.
My mom started watching saathiya repeats and saying Kokila is not a villain Rashi is the villain in the serial I want Star bharat To air the repeats of Savdhaan india on 6 PM Also

Yes. So these figures are enough to show value of DDFD. Why industry will wait till launch of Star Bharat to understand the value.
See bro showing repeat and fresh content has difference. No fresh show line-up dare to be on DDFreeDish before Star Bharat.
BTW TRP of Star Bharat was good even after leaving DDFreeDish and these are rating for rural areas.
0b0QCDh.jpg

Please elaborate
Whatever the reason they moves but nothing happens.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock