LEO | Thalapathy Vijay, Lokesh Kanagraj

Leo Sucess Meet

#November1st #Nehru Stadium Chennai

R9bivkm.jpg

Watched last week with my brother. Had an absolute blast. Unlike all the reviews, I found both the first and second half equally good. Vijay's performance was so good.

The Dolby Atmos mix was really amazing. Better than Jawan. Glad I didn't wait for OTT and went to theatre.

It's true that you shouldn't judge a book by its cover. I didn't like Krushna Abhishek as Vijay's Hindi voice in the trailer. But actually he did a really good job. They should stop dubbing songs. They ruin such good songs.

Watched last week with my brother. Had an absolute blast. Unlike all the reviews, I found both the first and second half equally good. Vijay's performance was so good.

The Dolby Atmos mix was really amazing. Better than Jawan. Glad I didn't wait for OTT and went to theatre.

It's true that you shouldn't judge a book by its cover. I didn't like Krushna Abhishek as Vijay's Hindi voice in the trailer. But actually he did a really good job. They should stop dubbing songs. They ruin such good songs.
Big , I repeat Very big loss for North Multiplex chain. They have ruined public's experience of watching it in PVR/INOX here 🥲

Big , I repeat Very big loss for North Multiplex chain. They have ruined public's experience of watching it in PVR/INOX here 🥲
Truly a lost opportunity. I didn't expect them to make the same mistake again after Vikram. But here we are.
Luckily, I was able to enjoy it in Dolby Atmos thanks to newly opened NY Cinemas (Ajay Devgn's theatre chain) in our city.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock