LEO | Thalapathy Vijay, Lokesh Kanagraj

Twitter Trending Today.

LEO Blockbuster in the Morning
LEO Disaster Now

:lol:

Bro... Footfalls are more for leo than Ballayya tatha and Teja uncle in Both telugu states.

And people those who say some half baked characters from other Lokesh movies are abruptly come and go, there is a reason for that.We have to wait for kaithi 2 to
Join the dots.
Oke Buddy,

But you have to accept this Leo gain hype only because of Loki, Suriya and before 4 days of release lots of tamil guys rumored about Ram Charan cameo in the movie.

If you Vijay Fan then OK but this are fact.

Vijay earlier released movie in Telugu states but LEO hype only above mention reasons only .

Planning to go and watch Leo this wednesday. Haven't watched any movie in theatre this month, so I am craving for something. Don't feel like watching Heropanti 3/Baaghi 4. After looking at all the reviews, I will keep my expectations accordingly.

Oke Buddy,

But you have to accept this Leo gain hype only because of Loki, Suriya and before 4 days of release lots of tamil guys rumored about Ram Charan cameo in the movie.

If you Vijay Fan then OK but this are fact.

Vijay earlier released movie in Telugu states but LEO hype only above mention reasons only .
No bro not a fan of any heroes, just stating facts. Vikram didn't just got the hype because of SURIYA. The movie as a whole was outstanding with connecting kaithi. Suriya climax was just the bonus.

Ram Charan in the movie was trending from telugu ram Charan fans.

Today it is trending that ram Charan is doing a cameo in INDIAN 2.

So just stating the facts bro.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock