Breaking Life OK to be relaunched as Star Bharat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its time Star launched a Gujarati Channel. Because that's the only market left after Bengali, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam.

But it should not be like Zee Gujarati. It failed because at that time the Gujarati TV viewers were very much obsessed with Hindi serials and Zee Gujarati did not have anything new to offer. Star should experiment with different content which could cater to both the urban and rural Gujarati audience.

Let's see if they can do this. Keeping our fingers crossed.

I think its time Star launched a Gujarati Channel. Because that's the only market left after Bengali, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam.

But it should not be like Zee Gujarati. It failed because at that time the Gujarati TV viewers were very much obsessed with Hindi serials and Zee Gujarati did not have anything new to offer. Star should experiment with different content which could cater to both the urban and rural Gujarati audience.

Let's see if they can do this. Keeping our fingers crossed.

I don't think they'll launch gujrathi channel. Gujrathi market is too small to get good ratings & earn revenue as compared to Bengali, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam.

Only reason is that most of gujrathi people knows Hindi. So Hindi GEC are going well there.

That's the reason zee gujrathi was closed. Content production cost & revenue were in imbalance.

STAR'S advertising team is really good. Songs made by them are so popular.

Few of them are
1. Le panga (pro kabbadi league)
2.mauka mauka(ICC 15)
3.dabba hai dabba (HD awareness campaign)

People easily gets addicted to it.
There are lot more in regional too :tup

Sony logo are simple and acceptable compare to ss
Let me know any sports channel in the universe which has pathetic logos as star sports
Bro! SS logos are creative at least. And, Sony Picture Sports Network logos are like a formality. SS logos are big or not we are not discussing that and about the logo, it's India we love colorful logo as we are in the colourful country.

Last edited:
Star Sports logos: Awesome looking but very large in size even on HD channels.

Sony Sports logos: Very simple looking but at least small on HD channels. On SD channels look horrible specially when content are shown with black bars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock