Like to buy xstream

Sreejith Ms

Reaction score
Guys I want to buy Airtel xtreme box for my crt tv ..that's good guys 🤔🤔

Service centre person asking to me please pay some amount to the technician..
Have you ordered it online through website??
If yes then don't pay any amount (If ordered is prepaid).

If order is Cash on delivery then Same Amount which reflected on Airtel Website Screen have to be paid.

INSTALLATION IS FREE.

On Airtel Website you have to pay 1500/- (incl.of all taxes) + 1 Month Package Price.

Apart from this DON'T PAY any extra amount to Technician.

If you require extra wire (above 10 metre) then it will cost 8/- per metre.

Bro...the minimum recharge amount is 100 in airtel

Minimum recharge amount is Rs. 50 for active account and Rs. 150 for suspended account. You can get new airtel Xstream box at Rs. 1499 alongwith certain OTT subscription offered for free. Check airtel app for latest offers or simply submit ur phone number on the "buy new connection " page in DTH section of the app and u will get a callback from Airtel Digital TV . If u install new connection on existing dish then u will get additional discount of Rs. 500.

For Airtel Black DTH combo offers / information please refer the concerned thread in the forum

They told to me give some additional amount for technician..

No need to give additional money unless extra wiring (above 12 meters), connectors / jointers r used in instsllation process or u want to recharge ur account or opt for a pack which is other than what is offered with the new connection. Maybe they have stopped providing free 1 month free subscription of DPO back and u need to recharge as per pack chosen while ordering the product

Overall, the new xstream box is far more worth than 1.5k. I got hotstar package worth 899 free, so i got it for even cheaper a few months back. But it has its cons.
It gets updated constantly, leading to frequent restarts.
The android experience is a bit buggy, slow and even unresponsive at times.
The remote too gets stuck at times, and i frequently have to reset it by removing and reinserting batteries.
Overall, it is a very vfm product, main pros are expansion options (2x usb, sd card) and audio output (digital and analog).
You wont get a similar device for less than 8k in the market. Only drawback is, you have to keep the connection active for full functionality. Minimum recharge of 150/-.
You may find several posts /threads in my profile helpful.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock