List of Airtel Digital TV topups available in myAirtel app

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,568
  • Views: Views 302,009
I am new in airtel so I am not knowledge about airtel. I want to know about any top up not a special top up how can I use any top up?
If you Activate any Topup, you need to Send Just like Following Step
Add Topupcode and Send it to 54325 from your registererd phone no.
Exanple If you want to activate &prive HD
You need to send sms
ADD TOPUP7729 Send it to 54325.
Also By sending Topupcode You can Remove channels also.
You need to Type REM Topupcode send to 54325
For topup code details go to this thread created by @iphifi bro
List of Airtel Digital TV topups available in myAirtel app

Last edited:
Guys Help Me!

Currently I'm In South New Mega HD 1+1M COD Pack

Sun TV HD, KTV HD, Sun Music HD & Gemini TV HD - Not Coming!

How Much It Would Cost Me To Subscribe For Them?

Guys Help Me!

Currently I'm In South New Mega HD 1+1M COD Pack

Sun TV HD, KTV HD, Sun Music HD & Gemini TV HD - Not Coming!

How Much It Would Cost Me To Subscribe For Them?

Bro First you need to Confirm the Regional Variant of your South New Mega HD your'e in

If your'e on Telugu (AP) New South Mega Gemini HD can be added as Free Sun HD Topup, incase of Tamil (TN) all 3 Sun HD Tamil Channels can be added as Free Topup via Customer Care.

If you aren't on AP/TN New South Mega you should be in any of the other two South New Mega namely Kerala/Karnataka New South Mega HD in that case you have to add as A-la-carte at Rs.40 per Channel or opt for Combo Topups everything about various Topups can be known in a bit detail from
India's leading provider of Prepaid & Postpaid Mobile Services in India - Airtel.in

Read this Disclaimer from this link that has details about Free Infinity Sun pack and verify whether it's available for you,

India's leading provider of Prepaid & Postpaid Mobile Services in India - Airtel.in

Last edited:
Last edited:
Bro Infinity Sun Pack Free Only available for Infinity Pack or Jackpot pack. For other pack Customer Care Never Activated it free
But if the topup code is available then it may be activated.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock