List of Airtel Digital TV topups available in myAirtel app

• Thread starter Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,568
  • Views Views: Views 303,996
iphifi said:
6+6 offers can be availed if you find the right cc executive even if you are not deactivated. You need to keep trying.

so I have to call repeatedly them..

I am in alacare package, can i add offers topups. for ex. all star sports hd price rs.30

Optimus_Prime said:
so I have to call repeatedly them..
Wait for Ritz bro's reply. I have found some cc give offers while other refuse.

profsathya said:
I am in alacare package, can i add offers topups. for ex. all star sports hd price rs.30
Yes. It's working. (I am using it)

iphifi said:
Wait for Ritz bro's reply. I have found some cc give offers while other refuse.

Called 033-44448080
He refused to give any offer...
He told 2.5M free for 10 month Recharge . 1M free for 6M recharge.
So fail in First attempt.

Optimus_Prime said:
they give 6+6 offer for deactivated box right???? Will I get the offer?? I'm not deactivated customer after all.
Not at all bro. Am active user and they offered me that in Offer of the day. Keep calling them and just ask in general about arp offers. They will tell themselves.

first 90 days free preview means, rs.30 will be deducted or it will not be deducted?

profsathya said:
first 90 days free preview means, rs.30 will be deducted or it will not be deducted?

Rs.30 will be deducted on activation.

rtz2042 said:
Not at all bro. Am active user and they offered me that in Offer of the day. Keep calling them and just ask in general about arp offers. They will tell themselves.

Whats the price they offered u .

Navneet Kumar said:
IP bro.. what is the d.b.r after 90 day's and can i agan active this topup after 90 day's

DBR Rs.1 will start after 90 days. Airtel can withdraw this topup but if topup still in app then you can deactivate and reactivate.

Back
Top Bottom