List of Airtel Digital TV topups available in myAirtel app

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,568
  • Views: Views 302,807
am nt facing any issues in app. app works good for me.
all top up working.

my problem is with selfcare only.
that too with HD top up.
Untitled — Postimage.org
Box is shown as HD Set top box, but device type is shown as SD.
that's why i think HD top up is not showing in selfcare. where as in app HD top up is showing.
beneath it asks me to upgrade to HD for a 5x picture clarity.

Hi,
I am also facing the same issue, i have mailed to ADTV and waiting for the reply.

so my doubt was correct..!
its shown like this for HEVC box owners.. looks like they are creating a new box type in selfcare and is mixed with it.
any other HEVC box users pls check
@ilikered bro
Yes, this issue exists for me too. I wanted to check the validity of Max HD top-up yesterday, but was unable to do so as the HD top-up section wasn't there.

Yes, this issue exists for me too. I wanted to check the validity of Max HD top-up yesterday, but was unable to do so as the HD top-up section wasn't there.
So now its confirmed. its shown like this for HEVC box users
i called CC yesterday regarding this and they said my box type is not shown for them in their system.
nd they can't do anything on this and asked me to mail to digital tv

You received any reply from them yet ?
Yes bro...but no use
Screenshot_20170817_223136.png
...still they are not updated in self care... it's showing SD only..but check the below reply...useless ADTV...

secure image upload

Now days its very difficult add addon pack see below snap, 12, 6 or 1 month all are same price
Screenshot_2017-08-19-07-26-48.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock