List of Airtel Digital TV topups available in myAirtel app

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,568
  • Views: Views 300,161
A basic question please: how many hours does it typically take for airtel to update customer details (to display under My Account) after activation?

A basic question please: how many hours does it typically take for airtel to update customer details (to display under My Account) after activation?
For topups Airtel App is fastest and shows add-ons as soon as its activated.

For topups Airtel App is fastest and shows add-ons as soon as its activated.
I am referring to a new connection/account info update. Even after 12+ hours of installing & activation, the STB does not display the account details (menu->Myaccount) - Shows as Not Available.

I am referring to a new connection/account info update. Even after 12+ hours of installing & activation, the STB does not display the account details (menu->Myaccount) - Shows as Not Available.
Bro, I completed 2 months since activation, still cant see my details. Shows as "Not Available". Did Heavy Refresh by calling customer care, didnt help. Finally have written to nodal officer today. Hope to get it fixed.You may try sending HR to 54325 from your registered mobile number and check details after 15 minutes.

Let me know if it works for you.

Mail sent to nodal for this issue. Hope they fix it soon.
Received call from Nodal Officer and they fixed the issue. Now, I am able to see Customer ID and RTN on Account Status section as well as when I press Help button on STB Remote. Does this also mean my SMS Activation of TopUps will work now? Nodal said they have checked and yes it will work :surprised:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock