DDF Exclusive List of combo topups available in app/self-care

This is what they are are offering me, no HD channels and no english movies and entertainment unless i pay Rs 175 additional. I have an ARP till April/May and will use it till then and will disconnect if i have to pay Rs 900 per month for 2 connections just for a few useless SD channels.

Last edited:
This is what they are are offering me, no HD channels and no english movies and entertainment unless i pay Rs 175 additional. I have an ARP till April/May and will use it till then and will disconnect if i have to pay Rs 900 per month for 2 connections just for a few useless SD channels.

6jWVoMp.png
Refer to channel 998, it'll show you more packs including HD.
You can also check this thread:Breaking News - New packs & Channel List Airtel digital tv

Last edited:
Refer to channel 998, it'll show you more packs including HD.

All HD English & Tamil Movies, infotainment, sports (soccer alone), news & International Channels within Rs 900 per month for 2 connections? If yes, please point me to such pack and i shall subscribe. :)

Last edited:
So they are taking only 139 as NCF on Value lite.

Whether can we activate only tamil channels without ncf? So it's cheap right?
In new regime, any channel you add, you need to pay NCF. If you'll activate Tamil topup, you'll pay NCF + topup price.
By the way, there's a chance that airtel will give discount on NCF on these topups as they're giving discount on their recommended packs. Currently, airtel is not charging NCF on the activated plans. It's a bug for sure but you can activate the topup if you want to continue it in the future.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock