DDF Exclusive List of Upcoming/Rebranding channels in India

• Thread starter A4Akash
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 231
  • Views: Views 155,840
Plese talk to Star sports through email.
Star Sports Malayalam won't happen and they have already cancelled it's licence and there's no need to launch separate channel, language feed is better 😒

Last edited:
Plese talk to Star sports through email.

What? Email Star Sports? That's not how it works. Star Sports is a massive sports network, dealing with crores of rupees. They don’t just launch channels based on emails from viewers like us. It's a huge business decision.
Think about it. If Disney Star started channels just because viewers asked, it wouldn't work out. Launching a channel involves a lot of money and planning. For example, if they created Star Sports 1 Malayalam, what would they even show on it?
I'm a Malayali too, and I'd love to have a channel just for us. But let's be real—Kerala doesn’t even have an IPL team. If you want Malayalam commentary, you can switch to Star Sports 1 and choose the Malayalam audio option.
Hope this makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock