Living Foodz and Living Foodz HD to rebrand as ‘Zee Zest’ and ‘Zee Zest HD’

Any reason why, it's showing that living foodz won't be available on airtel digital TV with due effect from 14 th October.

Airtel might renew revised RIO which constitutes HD ch once LCN realignment is done... Other chs also not getting added bcoz of this itself. No point in making temporary adjustments to enter agreement right now as few weeks later again fresh agreement would b required based on lcn, penetration or other factors and all this requires paperwork , other formalities. Also who knows if dish d2h, airtel sign joint agreement if at all merger is in works

Last edited:
Airtel might renew revises RIO which constitutes HD ch once LCN realignment is done... Other chs also not getting added bcoz of this itself. No point in making temporary adjustments to enter agreement right now as few weeks later again fresh agreement would b required based on lcn, penetration or other factors and all this requires paperwork , other formalities. Also who knows if dish d2h, airtel sign joint agreement if at all merger is in works
So we can expect Viacom 18 HD chs & ETV HD soon!

Last edited:
Sorry for bumping this old thread. But I must express my opinion. This rebranding sucks. Old logo was so classy sounding and much better to look at.
No doubt about it. The old logo was minimal and very small in size. The new logo looks very low quality (pixelated) even on HD. And the size is HUUUGE.

Sorry for bumping this old thread. But I must express my opinion. This rebranding sucks. Old logo was so classy sounding and much better to look at.
I hated zee zest I was hoping zee zest to become music channel or air most of the American lifestyle channel similar to TLC

Picture please. HD is only on Tata Sky.

NvfVtPg.jpg

GQd3Xgk.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock