Lokshahi Marathi news banned for 3 days

• Thread starter DDD+
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 4,197
Channel are back
sDxlUOF.jpg
They won on court against MIB order and Hon'ble court restored it at 7pm today. As per editor's tweet.

Last edited:
Maybe shown anything against BJP😂
Yaa i recently watch a video of channel's editor in chief. He says channel banned for 72 hrs by MIB due to broadcasting news of Video of bjp leader Kirit Somayya.
They literally telecasted seex scandal tape claiming it to be of political leader. What are you expecting from MIB?
As expected....govt controlling everything..no doubt India ranks lower in the press freedom
Also, press freedom index is released by Reporters Without Borders and we all know how this organisation works. I guess India's free country where online content writer and editor are so free that they can criticise any govt without worrying about ban.
But, yes INC failed free press by registering complaint against Sudhir Chaudhary in their ruling state and boycotting many news channels.

But big question is really news channel transmission 100%true news. Most of channel showing breking news without checking background of news issues .

One thing to ask. If news channels are not supposed to be break stories. Who else is supposed to?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock