Breaking Long-awaited Image uploading feature now available on DreamDTH

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 113
  • Views: Views 9,115
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Imgur uploading integration is for those who don't know how to upload via third party sites manually and paste the BB codes here. It is also for them who want to upload images easily. If something doesn't work then there are multiple factors like, sometimes our server might not be able to connect with Imgur API or sometimes Imgur API might not be responding back to our server. We can't assure full support of a third party service like this but this step was a way forward to further encourage newbies to share images. :)

And one I experienced. If the image is 4 mb, it's little hard to upload. And I cropped little, it became low mb. Then it's easily upload.

Step: 1
First you may select the select file.If it not select in a moment try once or twice smoothly.

63fM69Q.jpg

Step:2
When we gone with select file, it appear like this.

gZ8HEPr.jpg

Step:3
Select the file images by the download symbol.
q84mCky.jpg

Step:4
Choosen image ready for upload and we select the upload shows here.

6kzZLBQ.jpg

Step: 5
When we give upload, the image becomes process . Wait till 100 %. If the image content more mb(pixel) , little crop it, and again do the procedure. And go with the insert mark.
4k72r7S.jpg

Step:6
Finally the image upload in the box. And finally go post thread/ post image/post reply.
Note. When upload the images don't urge. Handle smoothly.
XkSNBUD.jpg

All the best 👍

Last edited:
Sometimes,may this screen also appear.
All are same.Just different scene
bXORzAu.png

6ksMlLc.png

oh yes.
I forgot that newbies may not know about dark style:blush2:

@ramesh sky bro, same thing has been posted over here and explained well. This thread wasn't required members feel. If you wanted you could have shared it over there.

We have also got report to close this thread.

Sometimes,may this screen also appear.
All are same.Just different scene
bXORzAu.png

6ksMlLc.png
@Neel 006
You have to choose default style at bottom.
AfO5k6j.jpg
oh yes.
I forgot that newbies may not know about dark style:blush2:
@Neel 006 uses Samsung mobile so the UI is different. @ramesh sky bro's UI is more from Stock Android OS.

It is nothing related to DDF style.

I am merging this thread with existing thread so your work won't get hidden.

@Bapun Raz bro, "Select Files" option is missing when we start any new thread from different forum section.

xvRcFtg.jpg

This is still working when we start from home page of forum

2XUpwxQ.jpg

Edit : Got it👇

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock