Long term recharge through videcon website

"We shall not be liable for any failure of the payment gateway to authenticate the transaction or any failure of internet services during the transaction.
The Customer agrees and undertakes not to sell, trade or resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of this Service. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that this Service is not for commercial use but is specifically meant for personal use only. The Customer agrees not to use the Service of the Site to recharge above Rs.3,500/- (Rupees three thousand five hundred only) on any given day"

Great Terms and Condition By D2H,
What is The Differences between Commercial and personal Services, Payment Comes in Both way
s :p

commercial use means that if a person tries to extract money from people to use the services of recharge in videocon d2h website then its illegal

dino29 said:
commercial use means that if a person tries to extract money from people to use the services of recharge in videocon d2h website then its illegal

clarify plz

dino29 said:
ok, i got it do one thing write on their facebook page and tell them to arrange a callback

yeah please get it clarified from them whether we can recharge LTR annual package annual package.

Ok Sorry i post twice the same issue.

But want to know where you all guys recharge your account from most of the time.

Is it good to recharge from company's website or third party.

third party also gives some amazing offer's.

Official website is the best way, 3rd party websites are safe/unsafe.

Bapun Raz said:
Official website is the best way, 3rd party websites are safe/unsafe.

ok bapun thanks a lot buddy.

dream dth is a godd website thanks to all admins and moderater's

keep up the good work.

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

dino29 said:

i know :p but What is the Problem if a Retailer Or D2H dealer Recharge Customer Account By D2H Recharge Link..
Nothing Only Warning :p

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock