Long term recharge through videcon website

Chander07

Reaction score
Hi users,

Just want to know whether i can recharge with new diamond annual pack online (cost rs 4085).

I am bit confused as on term & conditions there is one clause
which is as below.

The Customer agrees not to use the Service of the Site to recharge above Rs.3,500/- (Rupees three thousand five hundred only) on any given day.

What does the above line means.
That i can't recharge with 4085 LTR package online.
and if i can would i get 3% extra credit.

contacted their cc they are not even aware of this clause.

Please help if anybody knows about this.:-/

Regards
Chander

You have to recharge using multiple cards and a card or bank account or another website like paytm and mobikwik etc

I recharged through mobikwik for 5540 for LTP of South HD Platinum Pack

pras2 said:
You have to recharge using multiple cards and a card or bank account or another website like paytm and mobikwik etc

so should i use 3500 through netbanking and rest with my debit card is it ok.

pras2 said:

Don't recharge with 3rd party sites like paytm,mobiwik etc.You willn't get 3%extra bonus.:no
You can recharge through d2h website twice in a day,but the recharge amount shouldn't match any ltr price.:)

Chander07 said:
pras2 said:

so should i use 3500 through netbanking and rest with my debit card is it ok.

Yeah that would be fine

piinku1 said:
pras2 said:

Don't recharge with 3rd party sites like paytm,mobiwik etc.You willn't get 3%extra bonus.:no
You can recharge through d2h website twice in a day,but the recharge amount shouldn't match any ltr price.:)

I got 10-12% cashback on mobikwik which is much more than 3%given by d2h website

right now mobikwik is running an offer 12% cashback for hdfc and axis bank cards

so whom should i believe now. the conclusion is that i can't recharge LTR online. then why the heel they don't mention this in bold letters on website.

one more question what will happen if i recharge with 4085. would i get the LTR done or not.

<a href="http://ads.ibibo.com/ad/www/delivery/ck.php?oaparams=2__bannerid=6391__zoneid=25415__OXLCA=1__cb=4850869981771409833__oadest=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.freecharge.in%2F%3Futm_source%3Daffiliate%26utm_medium%3Dbanner%26utm_campaign%3Dibibo" target="_blank">Freecharge.com</a> is best also Get Free Bonus
AXIS BANK Credit and Debit card Offer
Get Rs.30 off (on minimum recharge of Rs.50) + 2x value coupons (on your favourite brands)
ICICI BANK Credit and Debit card Cash back Offer
Get 13% off (on recharge upto Rs.250) + 2x value coupons (on your favourite brands)
Get Rs.32 flat off (on recharge of more than Rs.250) + 2x value coupons (on your favourite brands)

Instant Cash back Offer
Get Rs.30 Instant Cash back on minimum recharge of Rs.50 :tup

where is it mentioned that customer cannot recharge with more than 3500?
can u post the link

ok, i got it do one thing write on their facebook page and tell them to arrange a callback

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock