Lot of Infotainment HD channels missing on Airtel Digital Tv

• Thread starter Thread starter sagar.patnaik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8
  • Views Views: Views 4,224

sagar.patnaik

Contributor
Reaction score
Why Airtel is not adding all the infotainment HD channels, Nat Geo people HD, Nat Geo Wild HD, Animal Planet HD World, TLC HD World, Travel XP HD. Its a shame coz Dish Tv is the only network to add all the HD channels. We hear there is a transponder space crunch but they add Epic HD with pathetic content. I dont think those networks favour Dish Tv or Dish Tv ask less carriage fees. Infotainment channels are a delight in HD and customers would love to pay more.

Airtel doesnt care about infotainmnt viewer.....thr is is vry less nmbr of infotainmnt HD channl

Every DTH company can't fulfill d demands of each n every person specially when they are suffering from space crunch. when a particular demanded channel is added by any DTH, customers neglect that channel addition & they demand for other genre channel. When DTH added that channel also, customers demand another channel and it goes on...

so brother keep patience n faith in your DTH :)

sagar.patnaik said:
Why Airtel is not adding all the infotainment HD channels, Nat Geo people HD, Nat Geo Wild HD, Animal Planet HD World, TLC HD World, Travel XP HD. Its a shame coz Dish Tv is the only network to add all the HD channels. We hear there is a transponder space crunch but they add Epic HD with pathetic content. I dont think those networks favour Dish Tv or Dish Tv ask less carriage fees. Infotainment channels are a delight in HD and customers would love to pay more.

Fox Life HD too

I am wondering when people have time to watch all these channels :) also in my opinion infotaiment channels like Nat Geo People, Nat Geo Wild etc have many repeated programs same as on NGC HD, so is it worth to pay more for such channels?
Also for DTH companies , they have limited Transponder space, so it is not worth for them to add each and every available channel.

wewake said:
Every DTH company can't fulfill d demands of each n every person specially when they are suffering from space crunch. when a particular demanded channel is added by any DTH, customers neglect that channel addition & they demand for other genre channel. When DTH added that channel also, customers demand another channel and it goes on...

so brother keep patience n faith in your DTH :)

Certain channels specially the quality of the content should be the criteria to add. I believe these channels have very good quaity content

aspr said:
I am wondering when people have time to watch all these channels :) also in my opinion infotaiment channels like Nat Geo People, Nat Geo Wild etc have many repeated programs same as on NGC HD, so is it worth to pay more for such channels?
Also for DTH companies , they have limited Transponder space, so it is not worth for them to add each and every available channel.

All the channels run on repeat telecasts. Every channels has only 4-6 hrs of content rest is repeated. Ex - Bindaas runs only on 2 shows and songs. Limited bandwidth cannot be an excusewhen you keep on adding worthless channels like naptol, poorly rated news channels, Epic HD with poor content. You need to maintain a balance between commercial interest and play a role of a promoter of quality content.

I have to agree to that... they shud add some infotainment HD now...

btw, u didnt mention fox life hd :k

Back
Top Bottom