Low Volume while Casting / accessing YouTube / other apps

Tried SPDIF to TV as all STB outputs (HDMI & Optical) are to TV currently. But I will give this a try & update.. Thanks

Sure, as for now I can say its being offered at Rs 2500 (STB Upgrade) + 250 (Technician Charges) for people opting for upgrade. My old STB was almost 7 yrs old so I notice picture quality improvement for HD channels as well (as it supports 1080P & 4K resolutions). The remote control is good and has useful features like swipe to advance menus etc. The new STB also comes with recording functions for those who didnt't had it earlier.

All that disappoints me is the Volume on Dolby / Dolby Plus.. i hope i can get it resolved in few days. Else I feel its worth the upgrade,

Is your ARC HDMI cable is latest version HDMI cable ?

have you tried connection STB-->Denon HT--> TV option ?

I connected the above way for My Onkyo HT reasonable good volume level for DD+ signal detected ( only few channels I observed DD+ )

Sure, as for now I can say its being offered at Rs 2500 (STB Upgrade) + 250 (Technician Charges) for people opting for upgrade. My old STB was almost 7 yrs old so I notice picture quality improvement for HD channels as well (as it supports 1080P & 4K resolutions). The remote control is good and has useful features like swipe to advance menus etc. The new STB also comes with recording functions for those who didnt't had it earlier.

All that disappoints me is the Volume on Dolby / Dolby Plus.. i hope i can get it resolved in few days. Else I feel its worth the upgrade,
Thank bro. Some further clarifications. Is there a noticable lag when changing channels? How about the recording function. I don't see any rewind & ff buttons on remote. And perhaps slow-mo features. Do we have to ask to enable recording feature and is there a charge for this?

I tried Airtel>Denon>TV but got HDCP Error. Am wondering if Airtel>TV works directly then routing through Denon shud also work?
I am using Airte--onkyo--tvRAC working fine with RIHD control working all three ( power off/on one all go power on/off)

One more thing to check is your TV hdcp complain HDMI port , connect to all other ports of TV and check.

Last edited:
I am using Airte--onkyo--tvRAC working fine with RIHD control working all three ( power off/on one all go power on/off)

One more thing to check is your TV hdcp complain HDMI port , connect to all other ports of TV and check.
Realised that the TV is not HDCP compliant and hence, no other way to route through AVR.
The AVR seems to be directly upscaling the signal to 4K and not providing any option to deselect output signal scaling.

It is problem with the Google cast itself happens with almost all AndroidTV devices..