M Tunes (SD and HD) and Pepsi MTV Indies (SD and HD) will be removed from Tata Sky

N.K raj said:
Let see what happened for Mtunes because tatasky already remove Insync my parents favourable channel

I think Insync not available from broadcaster side...

Gssran Bro please confirm that is Insync Shutdown yes or no

Good share bro :tup so mtv beats sd and hd channels soon on ts :eek:hya :eek:hya :eek:hya :eek:hya

i think they wont remove mtuns channels :s

i like mtunes audio quality superb sound

i hope tata sky won't remove mtunes

Thanks for the update bro :tup M Tunes will not removed as 31st Oct is too late :)

Direct-to-home (DTH) operator Tata Sky will remove music channels MTV Indies and MTunes and their high-definition (HD) versions from its platform from 4 and 31 October respectively. The DTH operator said that MTV Indies will be discontinued due to mutual understanding between the parties. In case of MTunes, the parties have failed to renew the agreement.

As reported by TelevisionPost.com, Viacom18 is launching a Hindi music channel called MTV Beats to replace MTV Indies, whose content will be available on digital. MTV Beats is already available on Freedish.

The broadcaster also has a licence to launch MTV Beats HD.

Read more at: Tata Sky to drop MTV Indies, M Tunes from its platform | TelevisionPost.com | TelevisionPost.com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock