Maa HD added Now

Its added now in Videocon d2h. Dolby digital is producing stereo only in my HT. I think, they haven't done enough homework as they usually do for other STAR channels.

I'm continuously working with airtel team for the audio issues. Yesterday also I had a call with them. They have escalated this already and following up with maa team.

I am pretty much happy that MAA HD has different feed. They will surely fix audio issue also.

Maa HD audio issue will be resolved in November. Below is the email from airtel.
6ca19bae18d7d35df4d0a176612c9e03.jpg
ce278e1d380d2386c1f1bf7c0ccc2371.jpg

Just got a call from airtel. They said that the audio issue is now fixed and asked me to check. I said I can check only tomorrow when a movie gets telecasted. They will give a call tomorrow again for confirmation. But they clearly mentioned that whenever the content is Dolby Digital, all audio channels will have proper sound now and whenever the content is not Dolby Digital, the audio will switch to stereo. Hoping for the best.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock