Good News MahaShivratri with Sadguru on 4th March | Telecast in various channels

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 34
  • Views: Views 6,158
Status
Not open for further replies.
Colors Tamil HD in full HD
Colors Bangla HD in upscaled HD

Thanks bro..activated.. Color Marati Bangla and Try to activate color Tamil HD but unfortunately its not available and Colors Bangla and other DD channels feeds look same..

Last Enjoyed show in ETV HD.. This is not available..

Again thanks bro

Last edited:
#Offtopic Money can do anything. It can destroy the nature too with the help of these types of id*ots. Most of the forest land is destroyed by this culprit in coimbatore in the name of god and the sad news is that the elephants are tortured and are moved from that forest area to some other place... Do not support these types of culprits.
Do you know anything about him, shall we talk about Karunya culprit located in interior forest area occupied by them... do not spread this kind of id*otic thoughts, if you don't like him keep it your self don't discuss in public forum you Dhanasekar

Last edited by a moderator:
NaYPDSV.jpg

Thanks Subh Bro and Telugu bro... Finally Watching in FULL HD... 😍😍😍

#Offtopic Money can do anything. It can destroy the nature too with the help of these types of id*ots. Most of the forest land is destroyed by this culprit in coimbatore in the name of god and the sad news is that the elephants are tortured and are moved from that forest area to some other place... Do not support these types of culprits.
A propaganda by Left and Christian missionaries as the growth of Isha Yoga has reduced and stopped the massive conversion factories run by them in the near by vicinity.
Not a Fan of Jaggi but thats now become the trend to target any one speaking and promoting Indian culture and values.
FYI his organisation is awarded Indira Gandhi Paryavaran Puraskar given by Ministry of Environment and Forest in 2008.
This award and your comment are totally out of sync unless one considers that the award is flawed but it was given in 2008 when UPA-1 was in Power

Do you know anything about him, shall we talk about Karunya culprit located in interior forest area occupied by them... do not spread this kind of id*otic thoughts, if you don't like him keep it your self don't discuss in public forum you Dhanasekar
First of all I am a hindu and yes, i agree that Karunya and Jagi, all are culprits. and i am not from christian machinery as you think. public forum is to speak about public issues and not to sit idle. if you think so then have such a id*otic thought. there are several issues where my state tamilnadu is facing. Methane. Sterlite, ongc pipeline on farming land etc and i have the right to raise my voice. and todays news was that in thoothukudi, the ground water is contaminated and is not worth to drink. this is because of the sterlite, vaikundarajan factory etc.

A propaganda by Left and Christian missionaries as the growth of Isha Yoga has reduced and stopped the massive conversion factories run by them in the near by vicinity.
Not a Fan of Jaggi but thats now become the trend to target any one speaking and promoting Indian culture and values.
FYI his organisation is awarded Indira Gandhi Paryavaran Puraskar given by Ministry of Environment and Forest in 2008.
This award and your comment are totally out of sync unless one considers that the award is flawed but it was given in 2008 when UPA-1 was in Power
you can get any award if you have enough money to donate the politicians. like the padmashri award given to bangaru adigalar. I still wonder how he go that award and what he has done to get the award.

Just zoom and see this map link of Isha yoga. and see the forest disappearing slowly
Isha Foundation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock