Good News MahaShivratri with Sadguru on 4th March | Telecast in various channels

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 34
  • Views: Views 6,156
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know anything about him, shall we talk about Karunya culprit located in interior forest area occupied by them... do not spread this kind of id*otic thoughts, if you don't like him keep it your self don't discuss in public forum you Dhanasekar
And i see that you are from coimbatore and also know how you guys tortured the Elephant Chinnathambi. The nature will surely show her real face one day.

#Offtopic Money can do anything. It can destroy the nature too with the help of these types of id*ots. Most of the forest land is destroyed by this culprit in coimbatore in the name of god and the sad news is that the elephants are tortured and are moved from that forest area to some other place... Do not support these types of culprits.
Exactly 👍👍 thought to post but don't want to start unwanted discussion so just ignore this thread

Just one suggestion bro don't try to argue with diehard devotees they won't accept that's why I ignore this thread else u will get hurt only .. they are Genius instead of worshipping God they worshipping some bla bla man let leave them apart 🙂
Is this true @Dhanasekar bro..or just you dont like this Man🙄🙄
Don't ask like this it's a kind of doubting or hurting way like u asked me on the other day u abt my comment on Kohli decision there is a way to ask a doubt

BTW it's 100% true that he destroying sanctuary for his bla bla yoga centre .. God invented forest for Animals but this ***** destroying & exports for money by putting all sin on God

He encroached forest land and built Isha. Because of his connection with politicians only he is surviving. Don't know why people worshipping this deforester .
Exactly buddy 👍👍 fact

Do you know anything about him, shall we talk about Karunya culprit located in interior forest area occupied by them... do not spread this kind of id*otic thoughts, if you don't like him keep it your self don't discuss in public forum you Dhanasekar
I feel very sad for ur not knowing basic things of forum .. forum is there to speak abt anything under appopriate forum guidelines so ur so called "SADGURU" won't come under DDF guidelines 😂😂😅😅🤣🤣

Last edited:
I like Shivrathri but i also love Elephants and i wish Sadguru pays attention to Elephants welfare and starts a campaign to save elephants in TN forest by throwing every single commercial structure outside the forest and increase more green cover so elephants dont have to venture into human habitat and elephant's like Chinnathambi are sent back to his wild life.

And i see that you are from coimbatore and also know how you guys tortured the Elephant Chinnathambi. The nature will surely show her real face one day.

One day? I believe that day isn't far. Hopefully lord Shiva will teach all those people responsible for dragging his kids the gentle elephant chinnathambi, Vinayagar, Kattaiyan etc outside of their forest and when lord Shiva teaches a lesson it would be too late for them to do anything. Too many brick kilns and too may commercial usage of forest area and too much pollution on the water bodies .... looks like everything too much.... hope the day comes today....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock