Mail to d2h

D2h was cost-effective two years ago when their strategy was to increase number of customers.
Now they r cashing on that to maximise profits & i think only choice to move to dishtv or airtel until d2h realises its mistake & introduce cost-effective packages.
:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry

And it's ridiculous, they charge 100/pm for 4 south HD channels where Dishtv is giving it for 20/pm. It says all !!!
:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall

@ Rahulan : Dont just say, do it as i moved all my four connections from d2h to No.1 DTH Dish Tv and now im enjoying 42 True HD Channels and when someone asks me what DTH should i go for , im proud to suggest Dish Tv to them as we are not missing on any HD Channel, d2h is history , Dish Tv is Future.

kmb1000 said:
@ Rahulan : Dont just say, do it as i moved all my four connections from d2h to No.1 DTH Dish Tv and now im enjoying 42 True HD Channels and when someone asks me what DTH should i go for , im proud to suggest Dish Tv to them as we are not missing on any HD Channel, d2h is history , Dish Tv is Future.

which one is present then :-/ :-/ :-/

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock