Discussion Malayalam TV channels General Discussion, News, Updates

All malayalam gets used to air news and news related programmes. Asianet stopped after they started marketing their news channel, Surya TV stopped it because of lack of HR, and the others like Kairali and Amrita are still doing it.
Also, don't forget that the Media One, the news channel used to air Movies on Sudbays when they launched.
Is it? It also airs news content

All malayalam gets used to air news and news related programmes. Asianet stopped after they started marketing their news channel, Surya TV stopped it because of lack of HR, and the others like Kairali and Amrita are still doing it.
Also, don't forget that the Media One, the news channel used to air Movies on Sudbays when they launched.
Amrita, Jeevan, Jaihind, Media One, Kairali, Kaumudy all air News bulletins and also serials/movies.
From what I understand, TV channels can either be categorised as news or non news. Non news cannot carry any news programmes. So is it categorised as news or non news channel as per it's license?

From what I understand, TV channels can either be categorised as news or non news. Non news cannot carry any news programmes. So is it categorised as news or non news channel as per it's license?
I checked MIB site.
All the above channels are having the category 'NEWS'.
Even SURYA, Surya Movies, Surya Comedy, Sakhi, Shekinah are NEWS channels.
News channels do not seem to have a restriction in airing entertainment programmes and this is (mis)used here.

BSVatD5.png

Attaching SS of th same

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock