Discussion Many channel feeds are not available after new pack subscription (tatasky)

• Thread starter shubhr
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 49
  • Views: Views 5,626
For me ALL channels of Discovery Basic Infotainment are showing like
Discovery HD
Animal planet HD
Discovery Science
Discovery Turbo
TLC HD
Call Customer Care for help
I know it's a glitch that too an expected one ....coz of massive scale of this migration exercise.
CC says it will resolve today....
But it's sad that my many channels are affected.
  1. Whole bouquet of TV18 hindi value HD is not showing.
  2. Discovery HD World, Discovery turbo & Animal planet HD which are part of basic infotainment HD pack are not showing.
  3. Star plus HD ala carte is not showing
  4. &TV ala carte is not showing
Anyone willing to share his/her experience is welcome

For me ALL channels of Discovery Basic Infotainment are showing like
Discovery HD
Animal planet HD
Discovery Science
Discovery Turbo
TLC HD
Call Customer Care for help
That was day1. talked to CC and sorted out by EOD...including that of tv18 channels....only to see tv18 channels giving intermittent trouble on day3, day four and also yesterday...MTV HD+ and MTVbeats HD making trouble this time.

All others including those of discovery are OK now.

Jaya TV bouquet costs 12 Rs in Tatasky.But sum of individual channels costs around 9 Rs. Better everyone choose individual channels in this case..

That was day1. talked to CC and sorted out by EOD...including that of tv18 channels....only to see tv18 channels giving intermittent trouble on day3, day four and also yesterday...MTV HD+ and MTVbeats HD making trouble this time.

All others including those of discovery are OK now.
Edit: Now all channels are OK. Hope it remains so.

until now turner bouquets not available to me to purchase
Have you tried contacting customer care through chat? I had a problem where I was not able to add Nick HD+ through mytatasky page, so I went on a chat with CC and they added the channel for me and it was instantly updated on my STB.

Have you tried contacting customer care through chat? I had a problem where I was not able to add Nick HD+ through mytatasky page, so I went on a chat with CC and they added the channel for me and it was instantly updated on my STB.
They said me wait for Sometime.still working on packs.and check later

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock