Many Newly added Channels EPG Removed!

Anirudha said:
Bro. open the STB info sheet and check whether all TPs are getting green or not if not then note those TPs and contact the nearest dealer.

I have check and the problem is that tp 11172 and 12595 are with no signal and the problem is from dish tv side bcuz many of people's I know who r using dish tv here are not getting channels of this two tp's from past few days :angry

DishHD said:
I have check and the problem is that tp 11172 and 12595 are with no signal and the problem is from dish tv side bcuz many of people's I know who r using dish tv here are not getting channels of this two tp's from past few days

In India we'e getting signals if no problem for Indian viewers then no problem from dishtv side :hello

Anirudha said:
In India we'e getting signals if no problem for Indian viewers then no problem from dishtv side :hello

But a satellite technician told me that it's bcuz of heavy rains and told me just wait for few days the signals will be normal after rains will slow down :huh

DishHD said:
But a satellite technician told me that it's bcuz of heavy rains and told me just wait for few days the signals will be normal after rains will slow down

May be your mentioned TP having weaken signals during Rainy Days, dishtv having Broadcasting center in Noida so can be a problem to reach signals in Middle East @Sheikhhere Bro. is also complain about this that he's not getting ZEE CINEMA and & Pictures in Kuwait.

Anirudha said:
May be your mentioned TP having weaken signals during Rainy Days, dishtv having Broadcasting center in Noida so can be a problem to reach signals in Middle East @Sheikhhere Bro. is also complain about this that he's not getting ZEE CINEMA and & Pictures in Kuwait.

Yes bro this is what meant by dish technician that bcuz of heavy in India the signals of few tp's are weak bcuz of rain and told me it has happened before also due to heavy rain in India.

Anirudha said:

Yes bro this is what meant by dish technician that bcuz of heavy rain in India the signals of few tp's have become weak bcuz of rain and also told me that it has happened before also due to heavy rain in India.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock