Many Reasons as to why a South Indian DTH Brand Sun is equally popular in ROI ?

Hope to hear from Sadiq bro about my 10 questions at night. :sp Now at office. Again work pressure.

@Vicky,

Check the Diamond pack details

Link Removed

HD Ultra Pack Details

Link Removed

Note : There is some change in the channel list as they moved some STAR Channels to a-la-carte after TRAI rule. Will try to update that today.

bishnu bro am not a fan of any dth but sorry to say Sun direct has not lowest a-la-carte rates. check out thread

A-la-Carte-comparison-of-all-DTHs in DTH comparison section

wewake said:
bishnu bro am not a fan of any dth but sorry to say Sun direct has not lowest a-la-carte rates. check out thread

A-la-Carte-comparison-of-all-DTHs in DTH comparison section

airtel also having higher alacarte rates bro

Satvijay said:
hi Bishnu,

Iam not against sundirect, indeed sundirect gives all the channels which i want in HD at a far far lesser price( which no DTH can give), the only reason i did not choose sundirect was because they do not have good relation with puthiyathalaimurai and its group, which is one of my favourite channel, already they have removed the puthuyugam which is part of that group from sundirect, they will at anytime remove puthiyathalaimurai which i always want. other than this i do not have reason or hate against sundirect.

I too agree with ur points.

Bishnu15 said:
Thank You bro. Which DTH brand you use friend ? :)

Good. I think u r good in the way of communication. I am Using Airtel Dth bro.

Viki said:
Read it fully , Where is humiliation in that , mentioned few of SUN TV haters never used DTH or Digital service is it not true?

Where I said they have no rights to talk about DTH or Digital Service?

I will appreciate if they talk based on facts , but what I see most of the times they talk based on wrong in-formations and assumptions.

Interestingly some is coming front and doing that , some doing it just clicking like to such posts.

...DOT...

I know that u r indicating indirectly bro. Don't judge me until u know about me fully. If u have guts points me directly. Do u know about me? I am ashamed about me to tell that I am hard fan of sun network and sun direct. I had fought with my cable operator previously who not providing sun network channels to my entire village in analog cable before arasu cable installed. My cable operator is admk contestant. I fought with him and I took initialize to my village to change it.... am behind sun and I loved sun direct at that time. Even I am introduced sun direct to my area. I don't want to elaborate or discuss who am I? Do u have guts point me directly?

Bishnu15 said:
No arguments at all. Anyone can speak. But Satvijay bro you will find not a single reason as to why people will not go for sun direct. But people has their choices. So no force. But whether you agree or not one day sun direct will rule the dth market of India.

Few straight questions to Satvijay & Sadiq bro. The answer should be either yes or no:

Bishnu15 said:
1. Sun Direct was the first dth to start HD Service in India - Yes or No ?
Yes. But I came to know about HD history only by today from one of our DDF member.

Bishnu15 said:
2. Sun Direct is still the cheapest till date for ROI Subscribers - Yes or No ?
No

Bishnu15 said:
3. Sun Direct, unlike other dth brands provides major English channels in lowest ROI base pack - Yes or No ?
Yes (Movies and GEC alone. News are there in RDTV).

Bishnu15 said:
4. Sun Direct provides free SD Recording. Remember its SD - Yes or No ?
Yes. But even Tatasky too

Bishnu15 said:
5. Sun Direct provides free regional pack - Yes or No ?
Yes. But even Tatasky, Airtel, Reliance. D2H and Dish are providing all channels in base pack and so no need of language pack.

Bishnu15 said:
6. Unlike tata sky all major sports channels present in sun direct - Yes or No ?
May be. But why comparing with Tatasky alone? What about other DTH brands?

Bishnu15 said:
7. South Indian Cinema Club exclusively present on Sun Direct - Yes or No ?
Yes. But Airtel is also having Star Vijay Hitz.

Bishnu15 said:
8. Sun Direct is the only dth to provide sports channels excluding DD -Sports also in lowest ROI base Pack - Yes or No ?
No - RDTV also providing some Star channels (Your point is excluding DD Sports).

Bishnu15 said:
9. Sun Direct provides 24X7 One stop customer care - Yes or No ?
No - As confirmed by Vicky bro, it is not 24x7.

Bishnu15 said:
10. Sun Direct provides best HD AQ & PQ compared to its competitors - Yes or No ?
May be. I don't have experience in their HD PQ and AQ. I am satisfied with my D2H quality.

Bishnu15 said:
Give answer either yes or no. No deviations please. Let me see how many yes & how many no comes. Not only Sadiq bro every one is welcome to answer these questions only in yes or no. No detailed broad answer required. :)

Viki said:
Read it fully , Where is humiliation in that , mentioned few of SUN TV haters never used DTH or Digital service is it not true?

Where I said they have no rights to talk about DTH or Digital Service?

I will appreciate if they talk based on facts , but what I see most of the times they talk based on wrong in-formations and assumptions.

Interestingly some is coming front and doing that , some doing it just clicking like to such posts.

...DOT...

I know who u are? Even I have valid points, I don't want to argue or discuss. I am not interested ur rubbish discussions. U go ahead, Like bishnu ur intentions also will not works with me. Just try ur level best.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock