Many Reasons as to why a South Indian DTH Brand Sun is equally popular in ROI ?

Bishnu15 said:
Yes I agree D2H provides 500 Channels. I am thinking of buying a D2H but only when they provide Times Now & Romedy Now in RS 231 Super Gold Pack for ROI. :tup

Rdtv Only Loss the Business Bishnu Bro :shy

Satvijay said:
very soon bishnu will have to change the thread title to N reason for why analog cable tv subscribers should not move to DTH ;)

:tup:tup

Viki said:

Viki Bro,what is the scv new connection cost & Include of all tax ,Monthly cost & how many tamil channel will be telescat :huh

Bishnu15 said:
Analog cable no longer available FYKI.

Bishnu, its still there in chennai and and not sure of the % of users in chennai who are still in analog.( i cannot comment here of the analog users and get the wrath of the analog users :hello)

I will reply later today once reached home. By the way analog cable is still there in entire Tamil Nadu including Chennai.

Sadiq said:
I will reply later today once reached home. By the way analog cable is still there in entire Tamil Nadu including Chennai.

Thanks Sadiq Bro & If Possible Please Provide the scv new connection cost & Include of all tax ,Monthly cost & how many tamil channel will be telescat & i have interested :sp

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock