Sad News Many Sony channels removed from Tata Sky due to breakdown in contract negotiations (Sony Six HD Readded)

• Thread starter ayanc99
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,172
  • Views: Views 329,589
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to me, Sony should broadcast IND vs AUS full series on Sony ESPN, HD with multiple audio feeds. They should release Sony Six, HD & Sony TEN 3, HD for other sports content. If this they will do, Sony could give a tight slap to TS.
I think this will impact sony more than TS (less viewership = less advertisement rate)
and in this case TS might not block
DD sports.

Bro so hearing is extended for a week that is from 11th to 19th of November. Is it that TS or Sony have requested for the extension?

No bro hearing was scheduled on 19th November only in the first place.

Last edited:
Is TataSky really serious about readdtion of Sony channels or they are just playing with us the customers. So called premium DTH.

Is TataSky really serious about readdtion of Sony channels or they are just playing with us the customers. So called premium DTH.
The word premium had a definition so please don,t change it by calling tatasky as a premium dth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock