Sad News Many Sony channels removed from Tata Sky due to breakdown in contract negotiations (Sony Six HD Readded)

• Thread starter ayanc99
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,172
  • Views: Views 329,629
Status
Not open for further replies.
They Can Give Free Preview of india match broadcasting channels in all other dth operator

The game will be in full circle if Australia vs India match (21st Nov) moved to Ten2, Six HD, ESPN SD & HD (Eng & Hin), no other channels.
According to me, Sony should broadcast IND vs AUS full series on Sony ESPN, HD with multiple audio feeds. They should release Sony Six, HD & Sony TEN 3, HD for other sports content. If this they will do, Sony could give a tight slap to TS.

I called tatasky cc now and speak rudely to them for addition of sony espn and sony ten2sd. Right now only i needed sonys sports channels. But after ending the call. I received text messages from them reagarding the activation of sony set,sony max and sony ten1hd,sony ten2hd and sony pix hd. What the hell they are doing i never wanted those channels and they activated it. Even i am tatasky sd box user. For what purpose they activated these hd channels for me. Are they Mad?

I called tatasky cc now and speak rudely to them for addition of sony espn and sony ten2sd. Right now only i needed sonys sports channels. But after ending the call. I received text messages from them reagarding the activation of sony set,sony max and sony ten1hd,sony ten2hd and sony pix hd. What the hell they are doing i never wanted those channels and they activated it. Even i am tatasky sd box user. For what purpose they activated these hd channels for me. Are they Mad?
If some baby cry we give them chocolate to stop crying Tatasky is also giving useless channels chocolate to it's customers. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

If some baby cry we give them chocolate to stop crying Tatasky is also giving useless channels chocolate to it's customers. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
I am an Sd user but they activated hd channels on my ac what is the use of it?

Any way chocolates give some calories. But those activated channels doesn,t give any value to me

According to me, Sony should broadcast IND vs AUS full series on Sony ESPN, HD with multiple audio feeds. They should release Sony Six, HD & Sony TEN 3, HD for other sports content. If this they will do, Sony could give a tight slap to TS.
if this is the case, TS would/should add ESPN and remove other SPN sports channels. They become useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock