Sad News Many Sony channels removed from Tata Sky due to breakdown in contract negotiations (Sony Six HD Readded)

• Thread starter ayanc99
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,172
  • Views: Views 329,253
Status
Not open for further replies.
So @Bapun Raz bro any chance of changing your DTH ?
Not going to change even if all Zee channels removed next day.

I expressed my experience here as i am disappointed, but that doesn't mean i will remove Tata Sky connection and install another company DTH.

I can adjust without channels but can not spend time and money unnecessarily installing another DTH.

Apart from that Tata Sky is only DTH with HD PVR. I have 2 of them and they are real beast. If i remove these connections, more than 15k worth things will get wasted. I take all these things into consideration before taking such decisions.

Not going to change even if all Zee channels removed next day.

I expressed my experience here as i am disappointed, but that doesn't mean i will remove Tata Sky connection and install another company DTH.

I can adjust without channels but can not spend time and money unnecessarily installing another DTH.

Apart from that Tata Sky is only DTH with HD PVR. I have 2 of them and they are real beast. If i remove these connections, more than 15k worth things will get wasted. I take all these things into consideration before taking such decisions.
What is the use of HD pvr???

I am chatting with cc 15 minutes earlier .I am 100 percent sure .if not coming bapun bro please ban me. I can not post cc chat

But then pack prices should come down. TS knows that customers are lazy and they will not change. I really hate this trai now. They did nothing for consumer. If stb portability was there, TS would have gone to the dump yard. This trai is helping pvt companies to keep their business running. Shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock