Sad News Many Sony channels removed from Tata Sky due to breakdown in contract negotiations (Sony Six HD Readded)

• Thread starter ayanc99
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,172
  • Views: Views 329,246
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any update about the case. Does any verdict come of now?

My Platinum HD pack subscription is ending day after tomorrow. Tata Sky today called me to convince to renew my LDP (Long Duration Pack). But i denied saying many Sony channels are missing which i used to watch. The person was in no mood to argue so he directly said, it will be added back soon™ (trademark symbol since they say this to all and make bakra [guinea pig], and its infinity period of time). I denied to renew then he said, renew now and channels will get added to your pack autometically as soon as added on the platform. I countered him with, i will renew my Tata Sky subscription as soon as channel will be added on the platform. He then said, you will get free visit and service channels with this pack - i said say something new, being a platinum pack (and ex-mega pack) user i know this from last 7-8 years. He then kept silence and i ended the call saying don't call me again and again (as it was 2nd time they called me today), i know how to renew or change pack using mytatasky.com. He said, Tata Sky ko apna keemti samay dene ke liye dhanyawaad, aapka din shubh ho!

Just thought to share my experience, since people here saying CC saying its coming soon. It may not that soon you are expecting it to be.
An update on this:

I have changed my pack from Platinum HD to Bumper with HAF in monthly term. I will not go for LTR until issues get solved.(y)

I am just showing my frustration towards these issues, having no plans to change my operator!

An update on this:

I have changed my pack from Platinum HD to Bumper with HAF in monthly term. I will not go for LTR until issues get solved.(y)

I am just showing my frustration towards these issues, having no plans to change my operator!
Even if there are no channels on the platform, would you still stick to it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock