Sad News Many Sony channels removed from Tata Sky due to breakdown in contract negotiations (Sony Six HD Readded)

• Thread starter ayanc99
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,172
  • Views: Views 332,335
Status
Not open for further replies.
When ADTV had issues with Star and they had to remove them from base pack, TS users never called ADTV names.

When DishTV/D2h were lagging behind in HD channels, TS users never said anything bad

When SD had low channel count, TS users never made fun of SD, yes here and there must have said DTH with lowest HD channels, etc which was a fact in the past.

But now we see other DTH users mocking TS, why ???
Bro, Everyone has rights on commenting on any DTH, we are just only customer of DTH and not representing them, I was customer of Reliance DTH, Videocon D2H and now Airtel. My parents and other relatives has Tata Sky box. We have rights to comment on any DTH if we like/don't like something including Airtel. It can be positive or negative comment, that doesn't matters.

@Anish Pai & @Riddhiman bros, you both are unnecessarily attacking @dreambox. pk bhai. He has some genuine points.
Why you're questioning on 'Gone for ever' or 'Not anymore maximum HD count'?
The fact is currently (right now) TS don't have maximum HD channel count*. We can't assume anything which are not there, even if removed for few minutes. It's not there means it's not there.
*Don't consider +1 and own service channels.
Edit: TS now relegated themselves to be in same number of HD count with ADTV, but TS is edged behind by ADTV on important/popular HD count.
Bro Which point You Think That I am Attacking dreambox bro. One thing I am Not A tata sky user and also I never used it. so anyone can't tell me that I am Favouring or Fan of Tata Sky. dreambox bro Told that Tata Sky have Crap HD Channels and Sun Direct Have Best HD channels. So I just Tell Him That Tata sky have Many more HD channel than Sun Direct. Then he is not understand that, so I stop Posting this matter, and already said I rest my case. So why you saying that I am Attacking Him.
I posted screenshot about my reply. Please read it. I just post 2 reply in morning. I don't know why you think that I am attacking him. Or one thing He is not speaking this type thing not now, since many month he saying same thing.

Check Dreambox bro post. Noticed date correctly. I think that time Sony channel not removed. I just post 2, many more post available. Check this

Last edited:
@Anish Pai & @Riddhiman bros, you both are unnecessarily attacking @dreambox.pk bhai. He has some genuine points.
Why you're questioning on 'Gone for ever' or 'Not anymore maximum HD count'?
The fact is currently (right now) TS don't have maximum HD channel count*. We can't assume anything which are not there, even if removed for few minutes. It's not there means it's not there.
*Don't consider +1 and own service channels.

Disagree.

This is not attacking, why he has to lie and say HD channels are crap ???

I don't have jio sim with me now. Airtel tv will be for Airtel subscribers only I guess
You can watch almost all sony channels on SonyLiv app free of cost, very few channels are paid.

Disagree.

This is not attacking, why he has to lie and say HD channels are crap ???
No problem with that. But how can you question on unavailability? To be clear, you're still considering those 10 'REMOVED' HD channels available at TS.
@Riddhiman bro, not that big issues with your reply. But you also counted 90 HD channels, whereas there's only 78 (with some very important channels missing).

Last edited:
#BringSonySabonTatasky trending on Twitter.. This will create more pressure on Tata sky Officials

No problem with that. But how can you question on unavailability? To be clear, you're still considering those 10 'ROMOVED' HD channels available at TS.
@Riddhiman bro, not that big issues with your reply. But you also counted 90 HD channels, where's there's only 78 (with some very important channels missing).

You have to count the missing channels also, as its part of our subscription, and its not removed forever u see.

Tata Sky is telling Sony's stand would've made them hike their package prices and NOT that Sony has increased prices for channels.
Sony is portraying on social media and newspaper ads that they have not increased prices for channels, deliberately misleading people to think that Tata Sky is telling people that Sony has increased prices.
Sony is playing a bad game and Tata Sky is equally, not ready to let go of it's ego. Little do they know that the sufferers are ultimately the customers.
These things are usually temporary and do not result in permanent damages for the brand. Both companies are strong brands and won't sacrifice brand image in a market like India. All the heat being generated since yesterday have created and continue to create tension for both parties. Things will be settled soon.

Tata Sky is telling Sony's stand would've made them hike their package prices and NOT that Sony has increased prices for channels.
Sony is portraying on social media and newspaper ads that they have not increased prices for channels, deliberately misleading people to think that Tata Sky is telling people that Sony has increased prices.
Sony is playing a bad game and Tata Sky is equally, not ready to let go of it's ego. Little do they know that the sufferers are ultimately the customers.
These things are usually temporary and do not result in permanent damages for the brand. Both companies are strong brands and won't sacrifice brand image in a market like India. All the heat being generated since yesterday have created and continue to create tension for both parties. Things will be settled soon.
It looks like with new TRAI rule, tata sky has to increase their package cost or has to decrease the ala carte cost of channels which they don't want and maybe wants broadcaster to also reduce the ala carte cost if they have to decrease the ala carte costs of channels on their platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock