Sad News Many Sony channels removed from Tata Sky due to breakdown in contract negotiations (Sony Six HD Readded)

• Thread starter ayanc99
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,172
  • Views: Views 329,640
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bishnu15 bro

Today is my 1st in DDF after a break from April 2018 though want to say as said by bapun & Siva Bros it's not that so chill to sit and watch banner on spn channels in a appropriate dth coz they paid for that channels to see their favorite program

How many of having smartphones in our country ?? If means also how many people will stay in 5 inch or 6 inch screen 2 or 3 hrs for youngsters maximum after that ?? What abt aged people ?? Non jio users ??

It's terrible situation in dth sector bro 1st accept it then only it's TS or Adtv , d2h etc....
I second you. For aged people, they haven't grown up in this internet era. They are not accustomed with new gadgets or electronic inventions as we are. OTT is of no use for them. I myself also prefer watching television as I can view the content in bigger screen and with better sound experience. You can find many people like me. So OTT is not at alternative to traditional TV viewing in a country like ours for a foreseeable future.

In future OTT may also become costly, with monthly subscriptions to their services. Internet will become cheaper but OTT services will get costly.

OTT cannot replace existing TV watching where one can change channels with remote.

Also news is that Jio will start monetizing their apps so we know where the future is going

Important Update:

Got Clear Picture Of What's In Between Tata Sky & SPN!

Issue From

Tata Sky - 70%

SPN - 30%

Can't Blame Only Tata Sky But They Could Have Finished The Deal!

SPN Also Should Have Come Down!

More To Come,,,,,,,,,,,

““Commercial negotiations with the broadcasters broke down as what they were seeking would have forced us to hike our prices. Hence we have had to drop a few channels while keeping the popular ones on. We request our subscribers to bear with us, as we are doing this in their best interest”, Tata Sky CEO & MD Harit Nagpal said.

“We would like to reassure Tata sky subscribers that the SPN channels are available under the TRAI mandated Reference Interconnect Offer (ROI). All they have to do is call Tata Sky and demand that the channels be provided to them,” SPN said in official statement.

http://www.indiantelevision.com/dth...tata-sky-s-yanking-of-its-channels-181002?amp

Today Airtel Dth is ahead of all Dths due to availability of all channels and reasonable packages price, Tata sky is far far behind
Specially in the cost factor as TS is expensive . TS is catering movie channels with regional dubbed to Hindi movie

Thinking of throwing their set top box on the ground and breaking it into 1000 pieces.. how they can remove the channels without our consent?? They have taken everything for granted. Pathetic id*ots.. Swiching to Dish Tv after subscription ends in few months time.. no never TS again in my lifetime..

IMG_20181002_230256.jpg

IMG_20181002_230300.jpg

IMG_20181002_230306.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock