Sad News Many Sony channels removed from Tata Sky due to breakdown in contract negotiations (Sony Six HD Readded)

• Thread starter ayanc99
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,172
  • Views: Views 329,804
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chill friends. For the time being watch jio tv. Later tata will definitely make some arrangements. I am sure sony must be added.
Easier said than done I guess! May be so many of them don't even have a Jio internet connection to watch Jio TV or an Airtel SIM to watch Airtel TV. You don't know what the TS customers are feeling right now and it's certainly not easy for them to chill bro!

Easier said than done I guess! May be so many of them don't even have a Jio internet connection to watch Jio TV or an Airtel SIM to watch Airtel TV. You don't know what the TS customers are feeling right now and it's certainly not easy for them to chill bro!
No benefit of watching airtel tv also because no SPN channels are available on it at least TS is having some.

Exactly so. I can't tell my parents to use amazon firestick or mobile app to watch tv. They are not used to that. Like this we all might have some issues. If it was for me, I wouldn't have invested in DTH/Cable.

For Vodafone/Idea customers, if they are fine with waiting and don't want to pay any cash whatsoever, the only solution is to wait for 1 day for Sony LIV to upload the videos.

Adding to what Siva bro said,

Viewing experience on TV is different than small mobile screen. And we can not enjoy one and half hour show holding mobile and even worse, may put much strian on eyes. Its tuff to do like that.

One not supposed to be investing on DTH service if he can watch everything via Jio and Airtel streaming services.
Exactly so. I can't tell my parents to use amazon firestick or mobile app to watch tv. They are not used to that. Like this we all might have some issues. If it was for me, I wouldn't have invested in DTH/Cable.
Exactly. True words.

It is important to note that the SPN’s three-year distribution deal with Tata Sky had expired on July 31st and the two parties have been negotiating a new deal.

Three years back, Tata Sky’s subscriber base was at around 10 million, which has now gone up to 16 million and SPN is eying a higher share of revenue from the DTH player, which Tata Sky is not ready to pare with.

Tata Sky removes Sony, India Today channels over pricing issues

WeWamtMAXBack trending on Twitter.

@Bishnu15 bro

Today is my 1st day in DDF after a break from April 2018 though want to say as said by bapun & Siva Bros it's not that so chill to sit and watch banner on spn channels in a appropriate dth coz they paid for that channels to see their favorite program

How many of having smartphones in our country ?? If means also how many people will stay in 5 inch or 6 inch screen 2 or 3 hrs for youngsters maximum after that ?? What abt aged people ?? Non jio users ??

It's terrible situation in dth sector bro 1st accept it then only it's TS or Adtv , d2h etc....

Last edited:
Guyz don't worry watch all ur fav Sony channels live on Sony liv for free wch the video link description👇👇👇

Mod Note: YouTube video removed.
Unofficial YouTube video are not allowed here. Modding app to watch premium content is illegal. Please refrain from posting such videos.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock