Sad News Many Sony channels removed from Tata Sky due to breakdown in contract negotiations (Sony Six HD Readded)

• Thread starter ayanc99
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,172
  • Views: Views 329,396
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be great destruction of tatasky if zee removed it's all channels on 15th October

1Sjcylk.jpg

Wow many premium channels added by tata sky 👏👏

I feel right now Tata Sky is playing wait and watch with Sony, Because if they accept Sony's terms right now (which are genuine), Zee will also force them to do the same. So they are waiting either one deal to get closed in their terms, so that they can throw their own terms on other broadcaster as well. I wish zee also does not give up and teach TS a lesson.

I feel right now Tata Sky is playing wait and watch with Sony, Because if they accept Sony's terms right now (which are genuine), Zee will also force them to do the same. So they are waiting either one deal to get closed in their terms, so that they can throw their own terms on other broadcaster as well. I wish zee also does not give up and teach TS a lesson.

Situation is otherwise now, TATASKY has to agree on Zee T&C and price otherwise TS will loose its reputation and market because Sony Channels gone and if they dont listen to ZEE and they switch off their channels signal , TS will be dead and their business will be closed forever

so Zee has upper hand now in coming negotiations

Tata sky will not negotiate with sony till 15 Oct as zeel and indiacast also in queue

Tata sky will not negotiate with sony till 15 Oct as zeel and indiacast also in queue
but if TS is smart they should settle the issue before going to negotiate with ZEE and Indicat which can now exploit the TS plight

Probably someone needs to call up the company representatives from TS and Sony who are currently negotiating terms and tell them to stop it, as some of our members have cemented the thought that Sony channels are permanently gone from the platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock