Sad News Many Sony channels removed from Tata Sky due to breakdown in contract negotiations (Sony Six HD Readded)

• Thread starter ayanc99
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,172
  • Views: Views 329,392
Status
Not open for further replies.
what is the reason to attack sony?Tata sky only removed them.So sony should attack ts
(Dont take it seriously ts fans.)

I just saw in sab tv all sab tv starcast doing ad against tatasky on Sony channel removal act...

People at Tata Sky are looking so desperate, they are making errors on their website. Hasn't seen such mistakes from tata sky in long time and that too one after another.

Now on Tata Sky website homepage, They have put up a banner saying "Unable to view your favorite Sony channel" and link on the page takes to you to the page which does not exist.

Actual working link is : |sony

Which 39 new channels Tatasky added :unsure:
Which are the 39 channels they replaced for those SPN channels. And really the reply is too arrogant. I didn't expect this from the TATASKY. As days passing they are becoming more arrogant and take us from granted.
1Sjcylk.jpg

Some questions,

* Why we subscribers who already paid/paying for these channels are to be suffered?
* Why we have to even go for these missed calls/cc calls/any sms to view the retained channels?
* Is it a wise move by tata sky?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock