Sad News Many Sony channels removed from Tata Sky due to breakdown in contract negotiations (Sony Six HD Readded)

• Thread starter ayanc99
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,172
  • Views: Views 330,053
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I will stop telling about that matter

Last edited:
Anish Please Stop Over Reacting!

Seriously Even Nagpal Won't Worry As Much As You Does!

As Said Earlier Both Side Have Some Issues But Tata Sky Must Come Down First!

Bro, I am not over reacting. I am not that rich to own 3 to 4 DTH like how some people have. Hence I have to to be with TS as I cannot change DTH. I only have my reply to what Sony said to switch DTH.

From where did CEO and all come in the picture

Anish bro now a day's it is better to have at least 2 Dth connections,most Dth new connection cost hardly Rs1300- 1400 with one Month free worth Rs700-800 package so box is justRs400-500 then keep recharging monthly basis.As soon as problem starts with Tata sky recharge Airtel or DishTV,this is best way to handle present situation

Bro, I am not over reacting. I am not that rich to own 3 to 4 DTH like how some people have. Hence I have to to be with TS as I cannot change DTH. I only have my reply to what Sony said to switch DTH.

The way which you are writing messages here does make it seem like you're overreacting more than thought

I am not sure who exactly is culprit but seeing things going on I support Sony in this, they atleast are suggesting us multiple options like switch to other Dth/cable or contact Tata sky and demand for Sony :D We can go for one which suits us.

Where as TS just dropped some channels completely without any option to at least add them even by paying more.And for retained sony channels need to take pain and call them, as if they are doing big favor to us by giving exclusive channels for free :oops:

Anish bhai cool down all Vadi bro was trying to say was that Mr. Nagpal won't be feeling so worried despite this standoff taking a toll on their brand and business. We do understand that you are upset with both parties for not taking subscriber concerns seriously but at the same time i feel it's not such a big issue. At present there are so many other channels available for us to see in limited free time we have, honestly i am not missing any important program apart from excellent shows of Sony BBC. Most other channels either have other alternative or have repeated or unpopular content. If u can share what u r missing then i will surely help u on it. Sports Viewers may have major issue but for time being u can access content on apps. Let some time pass , end result will be better for us whichever side wins. Just be happy and by the way we are also not very rich, many of us spent precious money on various operators just bcoz it's our passion to try out new things. It's great if one has extra option for troubled times but with just Tata Sky too u can be joyous, just take the attention away from this and explore. :)

Last edited:
I am not sure who exactly is culprit but seeing things going on I support Sony in this, they atleast are suggesting us multiple options like switch to other Dth/cable or contact Tata sky and demand for Sony :D We can go for one which suits us.

Where as TS just dropped some channels completely without any option to at least add them even by paying more.And for retained sony channels need to take pain and call them, as if they are doing big favor to us by giving exclusive channels for free :oops:

Kiran bro i am Sony's side on basis of what they actually deserve , Tata Sky has for long charged hefty price from us and their unwillingness to share fair share of revenue with broadcasters is not right. They can't take refuge in the fact that Jio or OTT will likely affect business negatively bcoz all thru the past years they were not rational in their approach.

Well Tata Sky did not inform us thru scrolls, b mail etc. about this like they usually do but what i find it really strange is that why broadcasters can't flash the message onscreen for the affected operator like they do incase of digital cable. There is a technology which allows them to show banner message on desired decoder. May be their contract with DTH does not allow this

9cd52394acda65362ec1a60bbb2b8d55.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock