Sad News Many Sony channels removed from Tata Sky due to breakdown in contract negotiations (Sony Six HD Readded)

• Thread starter ayanc99
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,172
  • Views: Views 333,674
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tata Sky Won't Do These Kind Of Jimmick With ZEEL & Indiacast!

Particularly With ZEEL Because Of Their Strong TRP & Demand For Channels!

Playing With ZEEL Will Put Tata Sky Now In Deep Trouble!
You never know, they might keep Popular channels according to them and leave the rest. Thats exactly what they did to Sony.

You never know, they might keep Popular channels according to them and leave the rest. Thats exactly what they did to Sony.

Yeah! That's Fantastic Idea! Only Having Popular Channels!

BTW They Have Lots Of TPs In Hand!

If They Follow This Trend Finally They Will Force To Pay For TPs Which Is Not Utilised!

I am fron Pakistan I cannot activate these channel through missed calls is there any other alternative to activate these channels?

It requires a mobile number which is why I cannot activate my channels,so should I email them my subscribe ID and tell them to activate my channels ?

It requires a mobile number which is why I cannot activate my channels,so should I email them my subscribe ID and tell them to activate my channels ?
They won't be activating if your email id not registered/linked on mytatasky.com with your subscriber id and it needs Mobile number to register on myts.

Edit: You should DM them your subscriber id on twitter along with channels you want to activate.

They asked for it:
Source

Last edited:
Try contacting ts cc.Please try all cc numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock